Expert family lawyers Westminster
Delivering a bespoke and personal experience, at Josiah-Lake Gardiner, we take time to understand what’s important to you and provide the highest level of advice and representation. And, with over 30 years’ legal experience, you can be sure we have all the expertise and knowledge required to secure the best possible resolution.
To find out more about how we can help you, contact our knowledgeable Westminster family solicitors today on 020 3709 8975, or complete our online enquiry form and a member of our team will call you back to discuss your unique situation.
Best divorce solicitors Westminster, London
Making the divorce process as stress-free as possible, Josiah-Lake Gardiner has a proud reputation for advising and assisting clients living in and around Westminster. Regardless of the intricacy of your situation, we are confident that we will find a practical and workable solution for you and your family.
We know that a divorce or civil partnership breakdown can be upsetting, emotional and challenging for everyone involved. So, to ease the difficulty, our expert advice is not only pragmatic, it’s also sensitive to you and what you are going through.
We offer a holistic range of family law services to our Westminster clients, including:
- Grounds for divorce and separation agreements
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Financial and property settlements (including the division of businesses, pension funds and assets)
- Child custody disputes
- Childcare arrangements
- Prenuptial agreements
- Cases involving an international element
- High-net-worth divorces
- Domestic violence matters
- Collaborative family law
- Family arbitration
- Family mediation.
We can also provide expertise on cases involving an international element such as international divorce matters.
- Location: If traveling from Westminster Station to Chancery Lane, the subway via Bond Street station takes 11 mins.
- Parking: Holborn Gate is the closest car park, located just a 2-minute walk from our Central London office.
Child law Solicitors Westminster
Often, during a divorce or separation, dealing with your ex-partner can become problematic. Even when you start out with the best of intentions, it’s not uncommon to come to a stalemate over childcare arrangements. In fact, in our experience, few negotiations are more delicate and challenging than those involving children.
Guiding you, every step of the way, our Westminster child law solicitors can help you to:
- Get a legally binding child arrangement order to establish who they will live with after the divorce
- Arrange mediation to facilitate a more productive dialogue
- Make decisions that protect the best interests of your children
- Put aside any negative feelings and agree on what’s best for your children.
Representation for high-net-worth individuals
A boutique family law firm, we specialise in high-net-worth divorce. Indeed, our skill in this area is essential to many of our Westminster clients. Not least because Westminster is an incredibly sought-after place to live with some of the most expensive properties in the world.
Providing a cool head, even in the most demanding of circumstances, our specialist family lawyers have an abundance of experience when it comes to complex financial, property and business settlements on divorce.
Fully aware of the complexity that typifies divorce proceedings where high-value assets are involved, we have your back and fight your corner – and always – with the utmost discretion.
Family mediation to keep you in control
Nobody wants a hostile and accusatory legal experience. So, at Josiah-Lake Gardiner, our Westminster family solicitors offer a range of conciliatory services to stop feelings of anger and resentment from intensifying. This includes:
- Collaborative family law. A non-confrontational approach used to resolve issues after the breakdown of a marriage
- Family arbitration. A way of resolving disputes outside of court in a fast, flexible and cost-effective manner
- Family mediation. A way for couples to resolve disputes around issues such as finances and children without having to go to court
A popular choice for people who want to remain amicable, family mediation can be particularly effective when dealing with the arrangements for children.
Our family mediation solicitors always aim to achieve a prompt settlement for our clients using non-confrontational methods, with court being the last possible resort. However, family mediation is not suitable for every situation. So, where litigation is required, we have all the resolve and skill needed to fight your corner at court.
Why choose Josiah-Lake Gardiner solicitors?
Putting you at the heart of everything we do, our Westminster family solicitors deliver exceptional legal advice and representation.
Described in the Legal 500 as an ‘innovative and exciting practice with a personal touch’, and ‘a ‘hidden gem’ that advises on the full range of family law matters’, we always go above and beyond to protect your family and finances.
Furthermore, because we know that divorce can be a new beginning as well as an ending, we also support you to get on with the rest of your life as quickly as possible.
Westminster family law help & support
As well as delivering realistic and practical legal advice, we also provide handy links to several Westminster organisations and support groups.
- Use the Court & Tribunal finder to find all Family Courts serving Westminster
- Read a range of legal resources that might be of interest to our Westminster family law clients
- Make local connections via Westminster Meetup groups
- Find out how people living in Westminster can get family support on the Westminster City Council website
- Access the Young Westminster Foundation to find out how an exciting cross-sector partnership is shaping opportunities and creating the best services for children and young people in Westminster.
Contact our family solicitors serving Westminster
Serving our central London clients, with a range of family law and divorce services, we are here when you need us most.
Ensuring a personal service from start to finish, our Westminster family and divorce solicitors have all the expertise needed to unwrap complex subjects and make even the biggest problems manageable.
Get in touch with our Westminster family lawyers today for a no-obligation discussion about your current situation. Simply call our London office today on 020 3709 8975 or complete the online enquiry form.