Leading family lawyers Richmond
The Josiah-Lake Gardiner Richmond family solicitors have spent over 30 years helping clients through the complexities of family issues and divorce. Providing a complete range of family legal services, our Legal 500 recognised firm is one of the best in the business.
Tailoring our advice to suit your needs and situation, we have decades of expertise in our field. This means we have experienced almost all types of family issues and have helped to resolve even the most complex of family legal situations.
Proud to be described as ‘intellectual and brave’, as well as ‘empathetic and compassionate’, when you appoint us, we provide a bespoke service that delivers the best possible outcome for you.
To find out more about how we can help you, contact our knowledgeable Richmond family solicitors today on 020 3709 8975. Or, if you prefer, complete our online enquiry form and a member of our team will call you back to discuss your unique situation. There is no obligation to proceed, and all initial queries are completely free of charge.
High-quality divorce lawyers Richmond
Divorce proceedings are usually challenging, and we understand that starting the process can be frightening. Removing all unnecessary stress and helping you to prepare for the next stage of your life, our renowned Richmond divorce solicitors are here to make things that little bit easier.
With our expert divorce lawyers on your side, we make sure your legal and financial welfare is protected. That’s what we do. But just as important, because we understand that you need to be able to move on in confidence, we care for your emotional wellbeing too.
Our Richmond divorce solicitors will:
- Prevent disputes from escalating
- Guide you through every stage of the process
- Explain everything in easy to understand terms without any jargon
- Deploy all our practical negotiating skills to resolve matters as quickly as possible
- Provide you with unrivalled legal advice and experience (backed up by our Legal 500 recommended status)
- Help you to avoid litigation with a range of collaborative family law, family arbitration and mediation services
- Fight your corner in court where necessary
- Keep the decision making in your hands.
Ultimately, we look after your best interests and always put you at the heart of everything we do.
- Location: The journey time between Richmond and Chancery Lane is just a 20-minute drive. You can also travel from Richmond Underground Station to Temple using the District Line.
- Parking: Holborn Gate is the closest car park, located just a 2-minute walk from our Central London office.
Child arrangements following a divorce
At Josiah-Lake Gardiner, we know that your children will always be your number one priority. And, because our Richmond family lawyers care about you and your family, we always seek to reduce the emotional distress of separation on the most important people in your life.
In addition, irrespective of how hostile discussions have become with your ex-partner, our skilled Richmond child custody solicitors will help you to see and make the right choices for your children. Ultimately, we ensure the best interests of your children are protected – both today and in the longer-term.
To make things as easy as possible, and to help facilitate a dialogue, we also offer collaborative family law, family arbitration and family mediation services. These are ideal if you are experiencing difficulties regarding child arrangements during a divorce.
Financial settlements following a divorce
There are numerous important financial matters to consider when a marriage or civil partnership ends. So it’s vital that you get the best possible advice – not only to resolve matters swiftly – but also to thwart problems from popping up later on.
Ensuring a binding court order is in place, our Richmond divorce lawyers ensure a watertight financial settlement that delivers all the financial security you need.
For high-net-worth (HNW) seeking divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership, our astute Richmond family law firm has the skills and experience needed to deal with even the most complex of financial settlements. So, whether you’re looking to protect your assets or gain your fair share, with Josiah-Lake Gardiner, you’ll receive the very best legal advice to protect your financial interests.
Collaborative family law from Josiah-Lake Gardiner
Offering a non-combative approach to divorce and relationship breakdowns and avoiding unnecessary conflict, our co-operative services are especially beneficial if you are facing difficulties when it comes to reaching decisions with your ex-partner.
At Josiah-Lake Gardiner we have experience in:
Our collaborative family law services will help facilitate positive negotiation and can be an economical and expeditious option compared to traditional divorce proceedings. So, when you appoint our Richmond collaborative family law specialists, you’ll enjoy one of the most successful methods of resolving issues relating to finances, properties and children during divorce.
Why choose Josiah-Lake Gardiner for your Richmond family solicitors?
Assisting clients living and working and around Richmond with all their family, marital and childcare issues, we can help you with:
- Grounds for divorce
- Ending a marriage or civil partnership
- Child custody disputes
- Childcare agreements (Child Arrangement Orders)
- Civil partnership agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Domestic violence matters
- Prenuptial agreements
- Financial and property settlements (including the division of businesses, pension funds and assets)
- High net worth divorces
- International divorce issues.
But it’s not just what we do that keeps our clients happy; it’s also how we do it. Placing you and your needs front and centre, our Richmond family solicitors also deliver excellent client care and service.
Richmond family law help & support
With considerable experience across a broad range of family law areas, our Richmond family lawyers provide the realistic and practical advice you need to achieve the best possible outcome. We also provide handy links to several Richmond resources, organisations and support groups.
- Use the Court & Tribunal finder to find all Family Courts serving Richmond
- Read a range of legal resources that might be of interest to our Richmond family law clients
- Make local connections via Richmond Meetup groups
- Access a wealth of advice and guidance on children and family welfare on the Richmond Council website.
- Find out more about adoption services and support in Richmond
Contact our family solicitors serving Richmond
Proud to provide a truly personal service to all our Richmond clients, the Josiah-Lake Gardiner divorce and family solicitors always have your back.
With over 30 years’ legal experience, we know what it takes to identify your needs and goals, and we provide practical advice on how to achieve these. And, because we’ve been doing this for many years, we have the expertise required to resolve even the most complex of family law problems.
Here when you need us most, get in touch with our Richmond family law solicitors for a no-obligation discussion about your current situation.