Trusted family lawyers London Bridge
Proud to serve one of London’s most famous neighbourhoods, our family lawyers are the ideal choice for people living and working around London Bridge. But the accessibility of our location isn’t the only reason why you should choose Josiah-Lake Gardiner.
Recognised by the Legal 500 for the high standards of our representation, we support our clients with sensitivity and objectivity. And, regardless of the intricacy of your family’s legal issues, we always work tirelessly to achieve the very best result for you.
Our London office is located just 10-minutes from London Bridge station. To find out more about how we can help you, contact our expert London Bridge family solicitors today on 020 3709 8975, or complete our online enquiry form and a member of our team will call you back to discuss your unique situation.
Local divorce solicitors London Bridge
At Josiah-Lake Gardiner, we have extensive experience advising and assisting clients living in and around London Bridge. Experts in complex divorce and high-net-worth cases, we find practical, workable solutions for you and your family.
Divorce and separation can have a huge impact on your lives. But, making the process as stress-free as possible, our London Bridge divorce solicitors can help you with:
- Grounds for divorce and separation agreements
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Financial and property settlements (including the division of businesses, pension funds and assets)
- Child custody disputes
- Childcare arrangements
- Prenuptial agreements
- Cases involving an international element
- High-net-worth divorces
- Domestic violence matters
- Collaborative family law
- Family arbitration
- Family mediation.
With a range of legal options available, including mediation, collaboration, arbitration and litigation, we have an enviable reputation when it comes to advising and representing our London Bridge clients. And we are here to help you plan for your future. Whatever your circumstances, we will help to achieve your desired outcome.
- Location: The journey time between London Bridge and Chancery Lane averages 6 minutes using the Northern and Central Lines.
- Parking: Holborn Gate is the closest car park, located just a 2-minute walk from our Central London office.
Financial Settlements to project your best interests
Even when you start out with the very best of intentions, negotiating a financial settlement with your spouse or partner can become contentious. At Josiah-Lake Gardiner, our London Bridge family solicitors help ease the tension.
Resolving matters relating to the division of property, savings, pensions and maintenance, we ensure that financial agreements are made as quickly and as painlessly as possible. We also obtain a binding court order stating what the financial settlement arrangements are to avoid any future disputes.
Where possible, we strive to resolve matters amicably through options such as collaborative family law, family arbitration and family mediation.
Child Law solicitors London Bridge
The end of a marriage or civil partnership is especially difficult when children are involved. And, in our experience, few discussions are more delicate than those involving kids. But we know that your children are your priority, so we help you to make decisions that protect their best interests and wellbeing.
Advising on a diverse range of childcare disputes including issues around the residence, contact, and maintenance, our London bridge child law solicitors help you to agree on what’s best for your children. Where possible, we do this via mediation to help facilitate dialogue and keep matters out of the courts.
High-net worth divorce lawyers London Bridge
London Bridge isn’t just one of the most well-known neighbourhoods in the world; it is also one of the most affluent. And it is home to many high-net-worth individuals, including entrepreneurs and finance and banking professionals. But, when such couples decide to separate, the nature and extent of their resources can add an additional layer of complexity.
A boutique London Bridge family law firm, at Josiah-Lake Gardiner our solicitors specialise in high-net-worth divorce matters. And we provide the very best legal advice to protect your financial interests.
Providing a cool head, even in the most difficult circumstances, we can help with things such as inherited wealth, businesses, properties, pensions and trusts – often across multiple jurisdictions. And always with the utmost discretion. And as well as protecting your financial assets, we also minimise the emotional distress for you and your family.
Why choose Josiah-Lake Gardiner solicitors?
At Josiah-Lake Gardiner, our senior solicitors are recognised in the Legal 500. And, many others in our team have also received appreciation in this prestigious guide. So, you can be confident that our family law firm has been assessed for the quality of our solicitors.
In addition, our London Bridge family lawyers pride themselves on our value-led approach. This means:
- Delivering exceptional family law advice and representation
- Keeping you informed and in control throughout
- Taking the time to understand your situation and putting you at the heart of everything we do
- Advising you on realistic outcomes and ensuring you achieve them
- Being sympathetic to your unique situation
- Protecting your welfare and happiness (and that of your family’s)
- Using all our practical negotiating skills to stop your situation from deteriorating
- Helping you to get on with the rest of your life as quickly as possible.
London Bridge family law help & support
In addition to our professional, realistic and practical legal advice, we also provide links to several London Bridge organisations and support groups.
- Use the Court & Tribunal finder to find all Family Courts serving London Bridge
- Browse a range of legal resources that might be of interest to our London Bridge family law clients
- Make local connections via London Bridge Meetup groups
- Access a range of advice and support for families on the Southwark Council website
- Discover a range of family friendly activities in and around London Bridge
Contact our family solicitors serving London Bridge
Serving clients living and working in this vibrant part of London, our family solicitors are here when you need us most. Boasting over 30 years’ legal experience, and delivering a personal and high-quality service, our London bridge family lawyers provide the best possible advice at what is often an emotionally difficult time.
Get in touch with our London Bridge family solicitors today for a no-obligation discussion about your current situation. Call our London office on 020 3709 8975. Alternatively, you can complete the online enquiry form, and one of our expert London Bridge family solicitors will call you back to discuss how we can help.