Experienced family lawyers near Islington
The family lawyers at Josiah-Lake Gardiner are the ideal choice for people living and working in and around Islington. But the accessibility of our London office isn’t the only reason why you should choose our Islington family solicitors. We also:
- Possess over 30 years’ legal experience
- Deliver a personal and high-quality service
- Provide the best possible advice at what is often an emotionally difficult time
- Support our clients with sensitivity and objectivity
- Work tirelessly to achieve the very best result for you.
If that isn’t enough, our Islington family lawyers are also recognised by the Legal 500 – which means we have been favourably assessed for the standard of our legal advice. Indeed, all three of our senior solicitors are recognised in this prestigious guide.
Our office is located just 10-minutes from Angel Station. And London through-and-through, we are the ideal choice for people living and working in and around Islington. So, regardless of the intricacy of your family’s legal issues, we can help.
To find out more about how we can help you, contact our expert Islington family solicitors today on 020 3709 8975, or complete our online enquiry form and a member of our team will call you back to discuss your unique situation. There is no obligation to proceed, and all initial queries are entirely free of charge.
Local divorce lawyers Islington, London
The Josiah-Lake Gardiner Islington divorce solicitors possess substantial experience guiding and supporting clients who are separating from their partner.
Offering the perfect blend of tactful strategy and legal experience, we specialise in all areas of family law – including high-net-worth cases and sensitive situations involving international issues. Guiding you every step of the way, we find practical, workable solutions for you and your family. And crucially, we make the divorce process as painless and hassle-free as possible.
Our Islington divorce solicitors can help you with:
- Grounds for divorce
- Separation agreements
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Financial and property settlements (including the division of businesses, pension funds and assets)
- Child custody disputes, child support and childcare agreements
- Pre-nuptial contracts
- Cases involving an international element
- High-net-worth divorces
- Domestic violence matters
- Collaborative family law
- Family arbitration
- Family mediation.
- Underground: The journey time between Angel Station and Chancery Lane averages 10 minutes using the Northern and Central Lines.
- Parking: Holborn Gate is the closest car park, located just a 2-minute walk from our Central London office.
Financial settlements drafted by expert Islington family solicitors
Agreeing to a financial settlement with your ex-partner can be challenging, and situations often turn contentious. At Josiah-Lake Gardiner, our Islington family solicitors provide cool and sensible advice to ease the tension.
Working to make sure that financial agreements are made as quickly as possible – while protecting your best interests at all times – we help you to resolve matters relating to the division of property, savings, pensions and maintenance. Crucially, we also ensure that a binding court order is in place, so that everyone understands what the financial settlement arrangements are, and that there are no disputes further down the line.
Childcare arrangements drafted by compassionate Islington family solicitors
Divorce and separation can have a huge impact on your lives. But, whatever your circumstances, we will help to achieve your desired outcome. And we know that this is rarely more important than when children are involved.
Helping with a holistic range of childcare issues, including matters of residence, contact, and maintenance, our Islington childcare solicitors help you agree on what’s best for your children.
Wherever possible, we resolve matters amicably through options such as collaborative family law, family arbitration and family mediation. And we help you to make decisions that protect your children’s best interests and wellbeing.
Collaborative family law Islington
At Josiah-Lake Gardiner, our Islington family lawyers have vast experience in collaborative family law, family arbitration and family mediation services. These non-combative services help facilitate a dialogue and are particularly useful if you are experiencing difficulties agreeing with your ex-partner.
One of the most successful methods when resolving issues relating to finances, properties and children during a divorce is collaborative family law. The process – which involves both parties sitting down alongside their lawyers with the aim of reaching an amicable agreement – can help both sides to reach a solution without unnecessary conflict.
What’s more, collaborative law is often a cost-effective and expeditious option compared to traditional divorce proceedings.
Why choose Josiah-Lake Gardiner for your Islington family lawyers?
At Josiah-Lake Gardiner, we have an enviable reputation when it comes to advising and assisting our Islington clients. And we are here to help you plan for your future. What’s more, as well as delivering exceptional family law advice and representation, we also:
- Ensure you are informed and feel in control throughout
- Provide a value-led approach
- Take the time to understand your situation
- Put you at the heart of everything we do
- Advise you on realistic outcomes and ensure you achieve them
- Protect your current and future welfare and happiness
- Look after your children’s best interests
- Use all our practical negotiating skills to stop your situation from deteriorating.
Ultimately, it’s about helping you to get on with the rest of your life on the best possible footing.
Contact our family solicitors serving Islington
In addition to our professional, realistic and practical legal advice, we also provide links to several Islington organisations and support groups.
- Use the Court & Tribunal finder to find all Family Courts serving Islington
- Browse a range of family law resources that might be of interest to our Islington clients
- Make local connections via Islington Meetup groups
- Find fun things to do in Islington, all year round
- Find out more about adoption and fostering in Islington
- Get access to Islington services designed to help families, from pre-birth to adulthood.
Islington family law help & support
A boutique Islington family law firm, at Josiah-Lake Gardiner our solicitors provide the very best legal advice to protect your childcare and financial interests. And as we also minimise the emotional distress for you and your family.
Get in touch with our Islington family law team for a no-obligation discussion about your current situation. Call our London office on 020 3709 8975. Alternatively, you can complete the online enquiry form, and one of our expert Islington family solicitors will call you back to discuss how we can help.