Expert family lawyers Clapham
Specialist family solicitors, we are here to help. And, by putting you at the heart of everything we do, at Josiah-Lake Gardiner as well as providing first-rate legal advice, we are also proud to provide long term guidance and support to our Clapham clients.
Recognised by the Legal 500, we offer a wide range of family legal services. Furthermore, because we are experts in dispute resolution, we do this quickly, cost-effectively and with as little fuss as possible.
Of course, no two families are the same, so we make sure our advice is tailored to you and your unique situation. At the same time, we recognise that family issues can be sensitive, emotional and stressful for everyone involved. As such, our Clapham family lawyers pride ourselves on delivering exceptional levels of client service.
To find out more about how we can help you, contact our expert Clapham family solicitors today on 020 3709 8975, or complete our online enquiry form and a member of our team will call you back to discuss your unique situation. There is no obligation to proceed, and all initial queries are completely free of charge.
Leading divorce lawyers Clapham
If you are thinking about divorce or separation, we can help. Offering practical advice and support on the legal practicalities, while remaining empathetic and sensitive, we always seek a fair and workable solution.
Our Clapham divorce lawyers can help with things such as:
- Providing advice on the grounds for divorce
- Ending a marriage or civil partnership
- Child custody disputes
- Childcare agreements (Child Arrangement Orders)
- Financial and property settlements (including the division of businesses, pension funds and assets)
- High net worth divorces
- International divorce issues
- Domestic violence matters.
Our team includes some of the best divorce solicitors in Clapham. So you can be assured of the very highest levels of advice and representation. Assisting clients who have made Clapham their home – as well as those who work locally – we figure out what matters to you and always keep this in mind.
- Underground: The journey time between Clapham Common and Chancery Lane takes less than minutes (via Bank Station).
- Parking: Holborn Gate is the closest car park, located just a 2-minute walk from our Central London office.
Child arrangements from our Clapham family solicitors
When a relationship comes to an end, things invariably become trickier if there are children involved. In fact, in our experience, hardly any negotiations are more sensitive than those involving children. But where there are children to consider, it is always better if arrangements can be reached without any conflict.
Minimising any potential distress for your children, while doing everything we can to protect their current and future wellbeing, our child law experts work with you and your ex-partner to ensure a mutually acceptable agreement.
Our Clapham family solicitors will also empower you to make the right decisions on things such as:
- Who your child(ren) will live with
- Contact rights
- Child maintenance
- And more.
Crucially, if you’re having difficulties agreeing to child arrangements, our Clapham childcare solicitors can provide a range of non-combative services. For example, mediation and collaborative law enable dialogue and get past any impasses.
Financial settlements from our Clapham family lawyers
Financial matters during a divorce or separation frequently become contentious. And, without the right legal support, things can get complicated. But it doesn’t have to be a battle, and, at Josiah-Lake Gardiner, our Clapham family law team will work with you to ensure a fair settlement that protects both parties’ long-term interests.
With many years’ experience advising clients on financial matters on divorce, we also understand that your settlement must be designed around your specific circumstances. We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to determine what a financial settlement should look.
Considering a huge range of factors and keeping an eye on your current and future needs, we help you to reach an agreement quickly and cost-effectively. And, with mediation, collaboration and arbitration options available, we also help you to avoid stressful and time-consuming court action wherever possible.
Collaborative family law
When a couple decides to separate, it is not unusual for disputes to arise. Communication can become tense, and even with the very best of intentions, relationships can deteriorate. But, if you want to resolve matters, get through the divorce process, and move with the rest of your life, there is a solution.
Our Clapham divorce lawyers provide a range of collaborative family law, family arbitration and family mediation services to help divorcing couples reach an agreement that works for both parties. Helping to resolve divorce and childcare issues amicably, collaborative family law can also be faster, more affordable, and less demanding than court-based litigation.
It’s no wonder, therefore, that this adaptable, bespoke and creative approach to family law is the preferred choice for many of our Clapham clients.
Why choose Josiah-Lake Gardiner?
Our divorce and childcare lawyers are on your side, no matter what’s around the corner. We:
- Provide exemplary legal advice to families living and working in and around Clapham
- Take the time to understand your unique situation
- Deliver a bespoke service that delivers the best possible outcome for you and the people you care about
- Help to resolve any disputes that arise in a non-confrontational way
- Use all our negotiating skills to stop your situation from deteriorating
- Empower you to make the right decisions
- Help to protect your children’s best interests.
- Make sure that our advice is sensitive to your needs and what you are going through
A Legal 500 recognised firm, we have a combined experience of over 30 years’ when it comes to handling complex family legal issues. And, we are proud of the many years we have spent helping our Clapham clients to move on after a divorce. The bottom line is that we always put you at the heart of everything we do.
Clapham family law help & support
As well as delivering realistic and practical legal advice, we also provide handy links to several Clapham organisations and support groups.
- You can use the Court & Tribunal finder to find Family Courts in and near Clapham
- Read a range of legal resources that might be of interest to our Clapham family law clients
- Make local connections via Clapham Meetup groups
- Find out about educational resources in Lambeth, school admissions, term times, exclusions and free school meals
- Access impartial information and assistance to parents, carers, professionals and young people about local services and activities available to you and your family
- Find out about services and support for children, young people and families, including childcare, the SEND local offer and early help services.
Contact our family solicitors serving Clapham
Specialists in high-net-worth divorces and agreements, complex financial settlements and international divorce issues, our experienced team always has your back. Just as important, because we keep a cool head – even in the most demanding of circumstances – we secure the very best divorce settlement possible. And, because we can also convert agreed settlement terms into a court order, we ensure that you avoid any future claims or issues.
Here when you need us most, get in touch with our Clapham family law solicitors for a no-obligation discussion about your current situation. Simply call our London office on 020 3709 8975. Alternatively, you can complete the online enquiry form and one of our expert family solicitors will call you back to discuss how we can help.